AMT Torrent 2014

by - 3:29

I´m back of amt torrent contest (valencia). This contest are one of most important contest of fantasy and historical miniatures on Spain.
The weather was sunny and hot, so I went to the beach and walk around the city. I really enjoy this miniature journey

I´m so glad because this was my first year in the contest and I win a bronze on fantasy master category with my last bust (aka "With the last breath")



                                                            Soooooooo happy! :)


The stuff organization of the event are the best I´ve ever seen on a miniature contest. Fast, kind and efficient.

As usual, a lot of commercial stands went to the contest. Also as usual, I spend a lot of money!

I made a little video of the event.


Also have some pics of the amazing figures on the show.


































You May Also Like

5 comentarios